Monday, June 25, 2012

The Curtain of Water

Ante scriptum (if there is such a thing)--- So much has been said about this magnificent falls, so my piece will just be one of them.

Bislig City, Surigao del Sur --- Tinuy-an Falls is a curtain of water. Now known as the Niagara Falls of the Philippines. It stands 55 meters high and 95 meters wide.

Last summer, all roads lead to this majestic attraction. And my visit was intentionally just at the end of summer so there won't be much crowd and photo op would be great.

Along with my friends, it was my first time to visit the place and the first thing that came out of my mouth was "Amazing!"

Even at the parking area, the smaller two-layer water cascade greets you with such a warmth feel.

When you get close to the majestic water curtain, you would be engulfed in such great awe as to how nature exudes beauty in wondrous ways. And then would lead you to think, there really is that God that designs all these beauty.

Above the 55-meter high curtain are another two shorter water falls. I've climbed up to the second level since we were prohibited to climb the third one.

Before I forget, the water, oh, the water is so clean, refreshing, as magnificent as it looks.

And so I plunged in.

By the way, the trip is very affordable.

Come and visit Bislig City now.